Post Joint-Admissions Exercise (JAE) Appeal
Post-Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) Appeal
- Only students with net L1R5 equal or less than SRJC cut-off points can be considered for appeal.
- Appeal period starts after the JAE posting results are released.
- Student is required to log on to http://portal.srjc.edu.sg/0/appeal.html to submit the appeal.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called up for interview. Shortlisted candidates are to bring along the originals and 1 photocopied set of the following documents:
- Appeal application form printed from the online Appeals Portal
- JAE Form A
- PSLE results slip
- O-level results slip
- Secondary School 1-4 academic results
- CCA records
- Other supporting documents that may aid in your appeal
The Appeals Portal will be open once the JAE posting results are released, and will remain open until 9 Feb (Thursday), 1200hrs.