- All Singapore Citizens (SC) or Permanent Residents (SPR) with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations results from any year.
- International students studying in a Government School, Government-Aided School or Independent School in Singapore with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination results of the preceding year.
Post-Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) Appeal
- Only students with net L1R5 equal or less than SRJC cut-off points can be considered for appeal.
- Appeal period starts after the JAE posting results are released.
- Student is required to log on to http://portal.srjc.edu.sg/0/appeal.html to submit the appeal.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called up for interview. Shortlisted candidates are to bring along their original and 1 set of photocopied O-level result slip, Form A and other relevant documents (e.g. prelim results, leaving school testimonial, CCA record)